Thursday, October 25, 2012

TL;DR

Talk about chaordic! Have not worked nor posted nor talked to OCAL staff or the website for a very long time now. I don't know if I will again, really. Still, this blog and my own media will continue to be developed.

A whole new reshuffling of my life is happening / has happened in this last year. I continue to hobbinise (do hobby) in graphic design. Not pushing it seriously enough for earning a living off it. I like to create things for experimentation and love, rather than money. If I can figure out a way to do both money and love that would be great!

I have been tinkering around with making my own server using Ubuntu.

I have walked my own path with the "black dog" and am winning that conflict. I am learning to enjoy the simple things in life. This is especially more important after having lost my dad to a rare form of cancer. He died at the young age of 54, earlier this year.

Lots of deeply affecting changes, like kids now going to school, changing jobs (yay for retail!), gaining some inconsequential debts, gaining some significant friends and much more. This has been the worst two years of my life so far, but also the years where I have grown the most, I think.

Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment